Thursday, July 9, 2009

Since Arriving in the States


We have officially been back in the states for a month now and have been working on reconnecting with our family/friends/supporters while home.  The first week we were home we were able to meet up with Paul's brother Pat, who is serving in Iraq and was on his two weeks of home leave.  The bonus was his entire family was able to meet in Wabash during this time for the first time in a year and a half.  Then we were able to attend my sister, Jenna's wedding and see all of my extended family as well.  
We are currently in Delaware where we have been able to meet up with Paul's extended family and my cousin Christina and her two boys.  Here are a few pictures from the last month.
We continue to fill the rest of our time here in the states with the hope of raising enough funds to return to Peru for one final year.  Thanks for all of your prayers and support!

From tallest to shortest:  Jay, Paul, Pat, Melisa (Pat's wife), Megan, Julie, Joanna, and Cael.

My mother, sister, Cael, and I before the rehearsal dinner
The wedding party
My cousins:  Christina, Kimi, and I
Cael all dressed up for the wedding
Cael with my cousin Christina's boys, Caleb (5 1/2) and Casey (2 1/2)
Cael and I with Paul's cousins, Nolan (13), Mitchel (8), and Reese (10)
Our family at the beach

No comments: